Recording the creation of Roman, Carthaginian and other armies for the 2nd Punic War.

Friday, January 12, 2007

First Ala started

I've based two units of twelve for the Roman-equipped Italian allies. I don't think I got exactly what I ordered from A&A as they sent rather more figures in the disc pectorals than I wanted but it's not a great disaster.
I keep forgetting that I need an Elephant (or two) for the Romans! I will set out the two Alae this weekend and see what other figures I need. More command and skirmishers certainly. Overall I need 18 command and 54 rank and file for the two alae plus 24 skirmishers.
I have finished 21 out of 40 stages on the Triarii so should get them done this weekend. I've also got my first Greek skirmisher in there (from Foundry)! Hope to do bases and spears tonight.

No comments: